The dental care price list is quite extensive and the final cost always depends on the specific issue and methods of solving it. Therefore only illustrative prices most frequently asked about via phone are listed here. For more complex cases that require cooperation of several specialists we draw up a personal written treatment plan for the patient with calculations for various treatment options.
The Estonian Health Insurance Fund covers treatment in the following cases
- Dental care for patients under 19 years of age
- Orthodontic treatment for patients under 19 years of age in case of more serious diagnoses
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery on the basis of a physician’s referral
- Adults within scope of the dental care indemnity
- Emergency care for patients over 19 years of age in case of inflammation (tooth extraction and opening and treatment of abscesses)
- 260 euros in 3 years for dentures for invalidity or retirement pensioners
Note: In case of failure to appear to an appointment or failure to cancel an appointment Ode Dental Clinic has the right to charge the patient a non-appearance fee.
|Work type||Price in EUR|
|Consultation||EUR22 to EUR43|
|Preparation of treatment plan||From EUR39|
|Tooth extraction||From EUR51|
|Wisdom tooth extraction operation||From EUR242|
|Light-curing composite filling||From EUR68|
|Prosthetics||Price in EUR|
|Bone augmentation||From EUR753|
|Metalloceramic crown||From EUR315|
|Full ceramic crown||From EUR402|
For questions please use contacts of relevant branch
- Riia St branch (address Riia 11, Tartu): e-mail email@example.com or call (+372) 742 0320
- Ülikooli St branch (address Ülikooli 6a, Tartu, 2nd floor): e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+372) 742 0033.